Keeping yourself organized may be as simple as finding that perfect app for your iPhone that allows you to schedule tasks, meetings, appointments, and events. It could be that you need a large selection of advanced features, or maybe you just want something simple that is ideal for personal use. Either way, you’re sure to find some interesting options in this list of calendar apps for your iPhone. Find the most advanced offerings, to the most basic, and everything in between.
The best calendar apps for iPhone-2021
27 Jul 2021, by  Cherry Mae Torrevillas
The Vertical Calendar app for iPhone is a unique at a glance monthly calendar tool for your phone. It is the top calendar app on the Japanese App Store. You can customize the background color and icon for each day. Some of the main features of Vertical Calendar:
- Supports calendar syncing
- Zoom in by pinching or double tapping
- Task management
- Create personalized calendar wallpapers.
- Input history logging.
- Supports holidays in every country
This app is one of the best calendar apps for iPhone. The Calendar 366 Lite app is for all your plans! Appointments and to-dos, meetings and deadlines, birthdays and dates - make the most of your time with Calendar 366! Anything a calendar can do... Calendar 366 can do better - and all of its functions can be adjusted easily and intuitively.
- Easy, intuitive creation, copying and moving of appointments and reminders by drag & drop
- Easily find and change events and reminders, repeat them, add attachments* and create notes without any hassle
- Sync documents and attachments easily with all devices via iCloud*.
- Share your events and reminders via Mail, WhatsApp, Messages, Signal etc...
- English, German, French, Japanese, Italian, Polish, Chinese, Dutch
Family Organizer is an iPhone calendar app. Picniic simplifies family life so you can spend more time doing what you love, and less time organizing it. All family members (mom, dad, kids, caregivers, etc) can easily access Picniic to keep everyone organized and on the same page, with features such as: family locator, shared family calendar, shopping lists, grocery lists, recipe tips, meal planners, information lockers, and more. Picniic's friendly user interface is easy to navigate and fun to use for every kind of family. Download FREE now!
- Real-time location tracking for all family members
- Instantly view the whole family’s schedule or get a detailed view of each individual
- Create events or reminders for any member of the family
- Import your current calendars/planners with a single touch to make switching easier
This calendar app for iPhone is the winner of the “App Store Best of 2015” award by Apple. Each individual’s schedule is on one calendar. TimeTree keeps a family and a group organized. It helps manage busy lives while sharing the calendar, tasks, notes and more. The free calendar app beloved by over 20 million users.
- Create and edit events for all members
- Invite new members via E-mail, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, SMS and more
- Use the Communication section to add comments and photos to individual events
- Reminders can be delivered to everyone in the group
- You can also let people know about one-time event instead of having to share a whole calendar
FamCal is designed for family connection. Combine calendars, events, tasks and notes in one place so that you can easily keep everyone in sync and organized. This app will help you to take care of yourself as well as your family.
- Share events with whole family.
- Add or edit event that everyone in the family group can see.
- Share grocery list, shopping list or even work schedule & more!
- Unlimited notes to share with family members!
If you're looking for a calendar that is user-friendly, powerful, and filled with advanced features then look no further than the Tiny Calendar app. This handy productivity app is able to sync with your Google and iOS calendars so that it will work with anyone. Choose from eight different views, use this app offline, enjoy real-time syncing, the app supports iCloud, and the reminder system is really impressive and fully customizable. This is an excellent example of good things coming in tiny packages, and because this is a free app you’ve got nothing to lose.
- The app works with your iOS and Google calendars
- It syncs in real-time
- Use the app offline if you wish
- Choose from eight different views
- It’s filled with powerful features and tools
Organize your life better with Planner Pro, which comes packed with tools to help you streamline tasks, events, and manage your time in a better way. This app will sort your events by syncing with your iOS calendar, as well as letting you add, edit, or delete events in one place. Tasks can be managed and sub-tasks can be added to get things done in a systematic way. 25 priority tasks or projects can be listed with system reminders for each task. Further, users can also add notes, edit them, and view them in day, week, or month view. This app is fit for a wide variety of purposes and needs.
- Syncs with iOS events and calendar
- Add tasks and sub-tasks
- List up to 25 priority tasks
- Reminders for each task
- Suitable for various purposes
Sometimes you need to organize more than just yourself, sometimes it's a whole family you're trying to get on track. The Cozi Family Organizer app is one that could act as a real timesaver for your family as the calendar syncs across the all of the family's devices. This app is all about keeping everyone in the loop at all times. Events can be color-coded to represent each member, add events, edit them, delete them, create agendas, set up reminders, create lists for family members, and much more. There is even a family journal where you can make notes and add photos for everyone to see.
- Keep your entire family organized with one app
- Sync events across everyone’s devices
- Color-code events and appointments to match up with each individual
- Create lists and reminders
- Make use of the built-in journal
We don't all have the luxury of having a personal assistant to keep us on task and organized, but thanks to the 24me Smart Personal Assistant app all of that can change. Think of this one as your own virtual assistant that is on hand to deal with your calendar, help you create notes, tasks, and lists. As an added bonus, the app also syncs with such popular calendars as Yahoo! Calendar, Microsoft Exchange, Apple iCal, Microsoft Outlook, and Google Calendar. It's got an automated side where it can automatically create reminders and tasks, and the smart alerts can also help.
- The app is much more than a typical calendar
- This one acts like a virtual personal assistant and automates things such as reminders and creating tasks
- The app syncs with a variety of popular calendar apps
- There are a variety of advanced features and tools to explore
- Smart alerts take reminders to a new level
Look no further than the Awesome Calendar app for a truly impressive array of professional features. While this productivity app isn't free, there is good reason. This one acts as a calendar of course and supports other popular calendars, but from there it gets really interesting. This app can actually be called three separate apps in one. Use it to make notes complete with photos, create lists, view the weather, and of course as a calendar. It can save you from having to constantly switch between apps. There are all kinds of ways to customize the app, you can keep your information secure with the passcode lock, and there is badge alarm on icon.
- This app acts like multiple productivity apps all in one
- Make lists, add photos, make notes, view the weather, and use the calendar
- The app syncs with popular calendars
- Make use of the passcode lock to keep your information secure
- Use the search tool to find specific information
The PocketLife Calendar app is a great free option that provides you with added features over your iOS calendar, but without making things too confusing and difficult to grasp. There are a variety of views, add events and tasks with ease, set up reminders, there is a notification center widget, the app uses intuitive gestures, it supports AirPrint and AirDrop, and many other great features. Users also appreciate the fact you can use the passcode lock to keep your information secure. This app will quickly become your new favorite go-to way of keeping yourself organized.
- The app has been created to be quick and easy to learn
- There are a variety of advanced features, but they are simple to understand
- The app supports AirPrint and AirDrop
- There is a notification center widget
- The app uses intuitive gestures
Are you the type that likes to see your entire week, month, or even year in a quick glance? If so, the Week Calendar app could be exactly what you're searching for. The app supports a wide variety of languages and features a clear uncluttered approach to task and event organization. The app supports drag and drop functionality, you can add attachments to events, pinch to zoom in, it supports other popular calendars, there are templates you can make use of, and the app itself is highly customizable so it will work for your specific needs.
- "Join Meeting" button, users can join a video conference directly from the app.
- Mac widget support, Apple Watch support, plus seamless sync with all calendar services supported by iOS. This is a fan favorite as users can combine work, personal, school calendars, and more into one calendar, accessible on Apple watch devices, iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
- Share appointments and events by email, iMessage, or WhatsApp.
- Ability to automate and highly customize calendar events.
If your calendar tends to look rather crowded and busy then you need an app that is powerful enough to work for all your appointments and events. The Extreme Agenda app really steps up to the plate and features a great cross-section of advanced tools and features. Use this app as a calendar of course, but also a way to make notes, create lists, set up important reminders, and even add and manage contacts. You can view your calendar as the current day, week, month, or year, and it syncs seamlessly with such calendars as Exchange, iCloud, and Google.
- This one is meant for those with a busy calendar
- The app is ideal for business use
- View as a the current day, week, month, or year
- Make notes and lists within the app
- Customize your reminders
If you like to see your calendar displayed as the full month then you need to check out the Kurumaki Calendar app. This one is not only easy to use but it's also got a great looking user interface that will have you hooked almost instantly. There are plenty of ways to customize the app to your liking, especially if you like to use a color-coding system. You can view up to six weeks at a time and tap on any individual day to add events or view more details.
- View your entire month in one glance
- Tap on a day to add an event
- Tap on that event to view more details
- You can customize the app
- The user interface is simple and easy to use